Looking for something completely different? Interested in learning how to make fine jewelry? We have a great opportunity for the person that best fits our team. We’re looking for a dedicated and reliable individual with a great attitude. Someone eager to learn a valuable trade. Someone who will get in, roll up their sleeves, and do everything they can to help us as we grow.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We’ll train the right person from scratch. But some of the skills that you should bring to the table (and that will be essential to success at this position) are:
- Precise attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through
- Great time management
- Ability to learn new things quickly and to follow directions
Skills and duties you will learn include:
- How to work with precious metals (.925 silver and 14k white, yellow, and rose gold)
- Jewelry building
- Jewelry cleaning and refinishing
- Jewelry polishing
- Jewelry repair
- Laser welding
- Torch welding
- Gemstone setting
- Assist with weekly shop inventory counts
- Maintain an accurate running inventory of all stock
- Order all necessary tools and shop supplies
- Keep all bench jeweler supplies stocked
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re a team player and this sounds like the perfect fit, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please e-mail all items on the list below to email@example.com with the job title as the subject. Because of the high volume of applications, anyone omitting any of the following will not be considered for the position:
1. Your Resume
2. Professional References
Please note: due to the nature of our business, all applicants under consideration will be required to pass both a drug test and a background check before being hired. Local applicants only.
More about us: https://nightriderjewelry.com/our-story
OUR FORMULA – THE LUCKY 13
We believe that the principles that lead to success are the same in life and in business. Our strategy for business is simple. We find people that agree with us and our cause and then we ask them to join us. For us to succeed, it's vital that every member we add to our team is 100% committed to our culture. The recipe for our culture is the core values that we frame our company around. These are our Lucky 13:
1. Keep perspective of what's really important. Always start and end with why.
2. Stay grounded and humble. No Egos allowed.
3. Always stay hungry. Never be satisfied with where you are, always push yourself to learn and grow.
4. Commit to only doing your greatest work. Doing a few things exceptionally is better than doing a lot of things pretty well.
5. Be honest. Real relationships are built on trust.
6. Commit to the team. A team united together will far surpass what the same individuals could accomplish on their own.
7. Take responsibility for yourself. There is nothing we respect more than when someone holds themselves accountable. "I'm sorry I made a mistake" goes a long way around here.
8. Lead by example. Real leaders lead from in front not above or behind.
9. Have gratitude. Be thankful for the opportunities that you have and the people that support you along the way regardless of the size of their contribution.
10. Find solutions not problems. Positive and determined attitudes are essential to turning obstacles into opportunity.
11. Work hard. The road to greatness is paved by hard work, discipline, and sacrifice.
12. Enjoy yourself. Spend your time doing things that make you happy with people that make you happy.
13. Be proud of who you are and what you do.