PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit nightriderjewelry.com, we automatically collect certain anonymized information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect anonymous information about the individual web pages or products viewed, what websites or search terms referred to the Site, and information about how anyone may interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and utilize an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you in order to fulfill your order, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” This is the same information that is collected when a purchase is made in one of our retail stores. We use the industry-trusted Authorize.net payment gateway, and do not store nor have access to the credit card numbers. They are securely encrypted and processed outside NightRider systems.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you including providing tracking, etc.;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (as in email updates, etc.).
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nightriderjewelry.com does not and will not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances: We will share your Personal Information with third party partners to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of nightriderjewelry.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you, such as via email. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information and are bound by the same privacy rules and certified compliant.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING AND COOKIES
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work, or if you wish to opt out of targeted/interest-based advertising, please see the following:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- CHROME – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- FIREFOX – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- OPERA – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- IE – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- SAFARI – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- EDGE – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will out of necessity be transferred outside of Europe in order to fulfill our contract with you.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
426 N AUSTIN DR, CHANDLER, AZ, 85226-2634, United States